|The T U E S D A Y Market has a bounty of produce, beef, lamb, pork, venison, cheese, eggs, maple syrup, fresh cut flowers, gifts and gift cards – not to mention Molly’s doll clothes for the fashionable18′ American Doll
…..and don’t forget the corn on the cob, pumpkins for the door step and A P P L E S for the pie!!!
SURVEY SAYS… As the focus of the market shifts to planning for the 2012 season… we are conducting a survey. Essentially, I would like to know if an on-line farmers’ market service would be a valuable shopping option for you? If you would like to contribute to this conversation, please respond to the following questions and send your opinion to market
1. Do you currently shop at farmer’s markets?
2. Would you make use of an online ordering system for buying local, pastured or organic farm food?
3. What kind of food would you purchase?
organic vegetables, organic fruit, grassfed meat, pastured poultry and eggs, dairy, dry goods including maple syrup & honey, dry beans, local grains for flour, local sunflower seed oil. Other, please specify.
4. What day of the week would be the most convenient for you to pickup your food?
weekdays, during business hours weekdays, in the evenings weekends, midday
5. If the convenience of shopping on-line from home and picking up your groceries at a designated location came with a premium for the service of 15% plus a membership of $25 annually. Would you make use of this service?
Examples of existing online ordering systems for local food.
Thank you for your on-going support. See you at the market!
P L E A S E N O T E : The Market has gone to FALL HOURS and will be opening at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, one hour later than the summer opening time.